CURRENT DHL INTL RESTRICTIONS/CHANGES:
Effective January 10, 2021, the Postal Service has temporarily partially suspended international mail acceptance to destinations where the foreign postal operator has indicated that they are unable to process or deliver international mail or services, or only provide the service add an additional cost (DHL Premium).
Therefore, we are unable to utilize DHL for some of the international shipments until this situation changes.
Those countries with changes currently in place are: Australia, Austria, Cyprus, El Salvador, Lithuania, Netherlands, and Saudi Arabia Additionally, some or all mail services have been suspended in the following countries: Kuwait, Moldova, Norway, and Peru Finally, shipping disruptions have been reported in the following countries: Estonia, Latvia, Luxemburg, New Zealand, Panama, Portugal, Slovenia, and Spain Please consult your local delivery services for details.
Note: All shippings are experiencing delays due to the ongoing Covid Pandemic, pls refer to the DHL site for local informations
International Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Prices are shown in EUR for conversion, we recommend using a Currency Converter.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Packing slips for International Shipments cannot be marked as a "gift" or with altered prices.
- Tires, hazardous, oversize and easily damaged items cannot be shipped internationally unless checkout has been done and inspected from our side. Some of the cost may vary and will be rectified after the checkout, some additional fees may apply. These product types include all:
- Interior parts
- Oversize Parcels
- All parts and fitment on this site are in reference to EU domestic models. International fitment may vary and is not guaranteed, especially in reference to electrical components.
- If you have selected an item that cannot be shipped internationally we will inform you after the checkout process on our site
Returns / Exchanges
- You are responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. You are responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to us upon delivery will be rejected.
- All other applicable conditions and terms of our Return and Refund Policy apply to international returns.
- For warranty claims please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. While we will assist international you with warranty claims, items may need to be shipped to Switzerland unless otherwise advised for inspection or repair. You will be responsible for these additional back and forth shipping charges.