Lancia Delta - Garrett T3 Gr.A
Lancia Delta HF - Garrett Turbocharger T3 Gr.A rebuild
This item sells only as an upgrade of your Standard Lancia Delta T3 Turbo as used on 8V catalytic, 16V non catalytic and EVO2 Turbos. The turbo needs to be shipped to us previously. If there’s no turbo available, we’ve also a limited supply of used items to be rebuild and upgraded.
The upgrade consists of a complete rebuild including all seals of your standard CHRA, that will include a Motorsport grade 360° thrust bearing. Matching of the housings.
1. Semi cut back of the turbine wheel to reduce back pressure and rotating mass depending on the engine build and RPM Rev range.
2. Polishing and porting of the exhaust housing
3. Big Compressor T34 suitable for all small compressor type Turbo. As used on catalitic Versions such as the EVO2, EVO1 8V cat., HPE, Alfa 155 Q4, Dedra Turbo and others with T3 flange type.
For all Motorsport applications we use all new genuine Garrett Center Housing Rotating Assembly CHRA that will be modified with a Motorsport grade 360° thrust bearings to allow prolonged high boost applications and long-term reliability in Motorsport applications.
On all 8V and 16V catalytic turbos including Fiat Coupé and Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 we offer a Big Compressor conversion. Therefore, the Compressor housing will be machined or replaced by a new one to accept the larger Compressor wheel. This is the perfect Stealth solution for all owners to keep the engine bay completely stock, while retaining power capabilities up to 380hp depending on engine.
- Disassembling of the Turbocharger
- Cleaning and sandblasting of the casings
- Inspection of the casings for cracks*
- New Garrett Center Housing Rotating Assembly CHRA
- Modification of the CHRA with Motorsport grade 360° Thrust bearing
- Blueprinting and Assembling of the Turbo
- Testing of the Waste Gate actuator and preset to standard or customer specification
*In cases we find cracks in the casings, customer will be informed, and options will be discussed. We are able to weld these in a closed Argon filled chamber to avoid any impurities in the process.
The Turbo rebuild price is based on a standard base rebuild. Once your turbo will be sent in, it will be disassembled and inspected. This will allow us to make you a quote depending on the parts that need to be replaced. As for special application such as porting and polishing if needed pls. specify and contact us with your specific needs. There is generally a short supply of turbine housings (hot side), it is crucial that the turbo supplied allows us to reuse this crucial part.
A semi cut back of the turbine wheel can be performed to reduce back pressure in high boost and RPM applications. Please contact us for any enquiries:
We recommend modifying the turbo intake to get the best results. To get rid of the “Duck Pecker” consult our tuning guide. Click me Guide